Post-Breakup Advice You Ignore
One thing great about friends is that you are not alone after a breakup. Your friends are always here to help you. And they always have some great piece of advice that you usually ignore.
- The first piece of advice your friends give you is not texting your ex when you are drunk. It is never going to end up well. Even if you think that it will.
- Facebook stalking. Your friends will tell you not to Facebook stalk your ex. And it is only up to you whether you will listen or not.
- They will tell you not to get back together with him. And you should trust them on this one. Because even though you may remember things differently, they will remember them correctly.
- Your friends will tell you that you are able to forget about your boyfriend. It may sound crazy, but it is true and you should probably listen to them. It is not the end of the world, it is just a breakup and relationships fall apart every day.
- You should and need to concentrate on yourself. Do things that you have always wanted to do.