The Twitter Rules You Should Know
If you happen to be a Twitter user, then you should definitely check out these rules that every, every Twitter user should know about. Just read and remember them!
- Have a picture. Otherwise, people will not take you seriously. So, make sure you have a decent photo.
- Do not only tweet links without a description. Nobody clicks on links without description.
- Do no beg or force people to follow you. That is not going to make you any cooler.
- Do not think that your followers are your friends. They are not.
- Do not unfollow people once they start following you back. That is not a nice thing to do.
- Do not use too many hashtags.
- Do not like your own tweets. Well, it is obvious that you like something you have written. There is no necessity to make an idiot out of you.
- Do not ask stupid questions, learn how to search for information.
- Do not talk about negative things. And avoid arguments. You do not want the whole world to know.
- Do not search for your soulmate on Twitter. Well, we are not trying to say that meeting someone interesting on Twitter is impossible.
- Do not use other people´s tweets and pretend that they are yours.
- Do not retweet private conversations.
- Twitter is not your blog. Neither your diary.
- You do not have to follow everyone back.
Well, now you should be able to have your own Twitter account.