Do you know what the things that make a relationship work are? Well, if you do not, then let´s have a look at it together, shall we?
- Honesty – if you and your boyfriend are not honest with each other, your relationship can hardly last longer than a few weeks, right? If you want things to last, you need to be honest with each other.
- Compromises – you need to be able to make them! If he does everything your way, it is not going to work forever that way, you know?
- Loyalty – without loyalty, you can just be friends with benefits or something similar. If you want to have a real relatoinship, you need to be loyal, all the time.
- Trustworthy – keep the promises. You want your boyfriend to trust you, don´t you? And you also want to trust him, so make the best to build trust in your relationship!
- Do not try to act as if you were better than him. You need to be humble. Even if he says that you are his princess or whatever.
- You have to respect each other. You cannot date someone you do not respect, right?
- Self-control. There are more reasons why we need to have self-control. Firstly, we do not want to do something that might hurt our boyfriend just like kissing somebody else. Secondly, we do not want to start yelling at our partner for some stupid reason.