The Myths About Sex
How much do you think you know about sex? Well, think again! Because we have prepared a list of myths that even you perhaps believed! Well, we actually prepared a list of debunked myths, so prepare to only read the truth!
- Altoids do not make oral sex better.
- Circumcision does not cause men to enjoy sex less.
- Some women can get pregnant even if they already are pregnant.
- The taste of semen is not affected by what men eat and drink.
- A penis cannot be broken during a sex.
- Believe it or not, women are not monogamous. Naturally.
- Sexual education does not encourage teenagers to have sex.
- You cannot guess the size of a man´s penis based on the size of his hand, shoe, or whatever.
- You cannot affect the sex of your child by having sex in a certain position.
- Birth control pills will not make you fat.
- The size of the penis does not affect the quality of the sex.
- In fact, both men and women cheat equally.
- If you drink soda after sex it will not prevent you from getting pregnant.